If you’re wondering, “What is the best fake nail kit?” — then you’ve come to the right place. We definitely know the answer to this question.
First things first, when you're on the search for a fake nail kit, you should look for a few things:
- Easy application
- Long lasting
- All-inclusive (includes all the items you need)
The Gelly Tips Starter Kit checks all these boxes. But why is this the case? Let’s break it down.
This fake nail kit is all about that gel.
Gelly Tips are gel nail extensions, and gel nail extensions are very different from both acrylic nails and press-on nails.
Unlike acrylic nails, Gelly Tips are pre-formed. This means you don’t have to worry about molding a nail shape with acrylic powder and liquid monomer. (AKA, there’s less of a learning curve and less skill required.)
And unlike press-on nails, Gelly Tips are applied with builder gel under an LED nail light. This means they stick to your natural nail for 3+ weeks — which is much, much longer than your average press-on nails. (AKA, they’re salon-quality.)
Want to learn more about how gel nail extensions work? Read our guide on gel nail extensions.
The Gelly Tips Kit is easy to follow.
The Gelly Tips Starter Kit is easy to follow. Like, really easy.
Each fake nail kit includes 4 liquid polishes labeled by number. This means you know exactly which polish to apply first, second, third, and fourth.
Each kit also includes simple, photo-based, step-by-step instructions. These instructions provide a clear and concise outline that anyone can follow.
These gel nails are salon-quality.
Gelly Tips aren’t just used by DIY’ers at home; they’re also used by professional nail techs. This is because Gelly Tips are actually designed for professional use. But since they’re easy to apply, beginners doing at-home manicures can get in on the fun, too.
But what makes these gel nails so high-quality? Let’s dig into it.
Gelly Tips are salon-quality because:
- They are made out of gel (not plastic or acrylic), which makes them flexible and durable
- They are applied to your nail with builder gel and an LED light, which fastens them to your natural nail without harsh products or processes
- They come in a variety of sizes, which gives you the opportunity to find a form that truly matches your natural nail
- They come in a variety of shapes and lengths, which means you aren’t stuck with one shape forever
- They work really well with gel paint, rhinestones, glitter, foils, stickers, and dip powder, which means you can create a variety of unique looks
This fake nail kit includes everything you need.
The Gelly Tips Starter Kit includes all the items you need to successfully apply gel nail extensions. In other words, you don’t need to buy a bunch of one-off products just to use this kit.
Each nail kit includes:
- Multi-sized nail forms (choose your shape and length)
- Liquid polishes (prep, primer, builder gel, top coat)
- Mini LED nail light
Want to learn more about Gelly Tips?
If you want to learn more about Gelly Tips, check out these additional resources: